Stephanie qualified as a Solicitor in November 2002. She started her legal career in Nottinghamshire and progressed within a premier firm over a 14 year period. She was head of a criminal department in two branch offices during that time managing a large team.
Stephanie relocated to London and joined MK Law in January 2018 and is based in our London office.
Stephanie is the go to person if you are in need of legal advice and assist, representation at court or the police station. She will fight your corner, ensure client care is a priority and aim to achieve the best outcome for you.
- R v X – Grevious bodily harm and Possession of bladed article – 3 day youth trial – acquittal
- R v SB – Corporate Manslaughter and Breach of Health and Safety – Discontinued
- R v KS – Threats to kill own child – Discontinued
- R v – Possession of bladed article – acquittal
- R v JG – Attempt Murder – no further action
- R v M – Child cruelty – no further action