Careers at MK Law
Please see below a list of current career opportunities:
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
- MK Law opposes all forms of unfair and unlawful discrimination and is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity in its policies, practices and procedures and eliminating discrimination.
- We are committed to creating an environment where everyone is treated fairly and equally and respected as individuals
- We monitor equality and diversity data which is submitted to the Solicitors Regulation Authority for publication in their diversity report.
- All job applicants will be treated fairly and equally and our recruitment policies and procedures reflect this ethos.
- Our equality and diversity policy is applied to everyone who has contact with the firm, in whatever capacity. This applies to clients, employees, experts, barristers and all third parties.
- Currently our Equality & Diversity data is being updated and will be published on this website in Summer 2019.