MK Law is a fast growing firm of lawyers with 2 offices across London – Bromley, City of London. We offer services in Crime and Family, specialising in our field, whether in a publicly funded capacity or on a private fee basis.
We are always looking for talented and dedicated employees who can demonstrate commitment to the type of work we do.
Our Recruitment Policy
- Offers equal opportunities
- Seeks to offer and maintain quality legal services to our clients by recruiting suitably qualified staff and support staff.
- Supports professional and personal development
Please apply, with a current CV, to Jackie.Prosser@mk-law.co.uk or by post to Jackie Prosser, Practice Manager, MK Law, 50 High Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1EG.
Please see below a list of current career opportunities
- We are currently recruiting full-time duty solicitors (part-time may be considered) in our London & Bromley offices. Competitive salary offered. Please send cv to Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.mk-law.co.uk
- MK Law are currently recruiting an experienced family solicitor for our Bromley office. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, a confident advocate and able to work as part of a team. We offer a professional, friendly environment for the right person to grow and develop in all areas of family law as well as a competitive salary. CV’s please to Jackie.email@example.com or should you want to discuss the position please call 0208 692 2694 and ask for Shashi Jaulimsing
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY
- MK Law opposes all forms of unfair and unlawful discrimination and is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity in its policies, practices and procedures and eliminating discrimination.
- We are committed to creating an environment where everyone is treated fairly and equally and respected as individuals
- We monitor equality and diversity data which is submitted to the Solicitors Regulation Authority for publication in their diversity report.
- All job applicants will be treated fairly and equally and our recruitment policies and procedures reflect this ethos.
- Our equality and diversity policy is applied to everyone who has contact with the firm, in whatever capacity. This applies to clients, employees, experts, barristers and all third parties.
- Currently our Equality & Diversity data is being updated and will be published on this website in Summer 2019.