Financial Fraud is a serious offence covering a wide range of different aspects of the law. Fraud may be committed in three ways:
- Fraud by False Representation;
- Fraud by Failing to Disclose Information;
- Fraud by Abuse of Position.
Additionally, Financial Fraud can encompass a number of other offences such as:
- Money Laundering;
- Bribery and Corruption;
- Tax investigations;
- Disciplinary proceedings;
- Serious Fraud Office Investigations;
- Financial Conduct Authority Investigations.
When Financial Fraud is alleged, it is often the case that an investigation includes a police search of your home or workplace, seizure of possessions and freezing of your assets and accounts.
If you are accused of Financial Fraud you should seek legal advice immediately.
It is vital that you receive the best advice possible and provide as much detail of the facts of your case as you can to ensure the right result for you.
MK Law is on hand to help you through all stages of the process.